St Petersburg, Tampa, Clearwater, Ocala & Surrounding Areas
A real estate purchase is often the biggest single investment that most people will make!
In Florida, termites are always a concern! This is why lenders often require an inspection and Wood Destroying Organism Report (WDO) when purchasing a home or business property. Even if your lender does not require a WDO inspection, we highly recommend you do so prior to making any real estate purchase.
We email the completed WDO report to all requested recipients before we leave the premises.
While termites are the best known WDO, there are other culprits that can damage wood such as powder post beetles and wood decaying fungi among others.
Piece of mind can only come from a thorough inspection. We provide comprehensive, visible WDO inspections for you the homeowner, home inspectors, and real estate agents.
Our thorough process will provide you the security and confidence that your investment is safe from wood destroying organisms. Our efficient and professional service will expedite the purchasing of your home, investment property or business.
5 Star Rated & Reviews
Quick & Easy Estimates
20+ Years in the Business
Highly Trained Technicians
Licensed & Insured
Pest Control Services
quarterly or annual
Keep the insects and rodents out of your house.
when requested for quote
We inspect your house or property and to determine if your structure has termites.
– We protect your home or structure with our Termidor brand termite treatment. Up to $250,000.00 damage replacement guarantee for the first year. Annual renewal of termite guarantee includes thorough inspection.
Real Estate WDO Inspections
We can conduct an inspection and provide a Wood Destroying Organism Report (WDO) when purchasing a home or business property.
Bora Care – Fast, convenient and effective treatments.
Our Quarterly and Annual pest control services include:
- Full exterior sweep down of spider webs.
- Knock down wasp and mud dauber nests.
- Liquid treatment of all exterior points.
- Granule pesticide barrier applied to foundation.
- Odorless interior treatment.
- Includes 90 day / quarterly or 365 day / annual guarantee..
- Treat inside wall voids with dry insecticide (annual pest control only)